Photography Sneak Peek ~ Alaina 6 Months

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What a sweet little girl! Alaina is 6 months old and just as happy as can be <3 It's such a fun age and their personality really starts to come out. I just love happy babies.
 
Alaina was so much fun to photograph and she smiled so easily. She also had some beautiful eyes! I'll be interested to see what color they turn or if they will stay as they are.

Her mom Delilas brought along a few sweet keepsakes for her pictures, a crochet blanket, a pretty little white dress with glitter and a shawl, and a handmade dress & bonnet, 

I've known her dad Patrick my whole life. We were in school together since kindergarten and we graduated High School together almost 14 years ago. Congratulations, you and your sweet wife have a cutie pie for sure!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet & beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs