Photography Sneak Peek ~ Jimmy & Pam Hooven Family

Thursday, May 24, 2018

I just love this family so much!

The Hooven's all got together for some family group photos. I have to say 28 people had me a little bit worried, but this was the smoothest and fastest session I have ever done. They all came with their happy faces on and ready to smile. We did the whole group, grandkids, and kids. Then we squeezed in some of each individual family.

My sweet friend came ready with a paper in hand with ideas for the setup. That helped me so much! Thank you Kayla <3 She also got a few more pictures taken than the rest ;)

I am so so so happy that these turned out so well and that they were all able together on such a short notice.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Jim & Pam
JT, Amanda, Paul, Madelyn, James & Thomas
Brian, Kayla, Belle, Marae & Corwin
Braeden, Carolyn & Finley
Parker & Kailey
Adam, Vanitta, Ruger & Shade
Tom, Sandy & Bradley
Chance, Katie & Preston
Thank you all so much for your continued love and support! Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs