Photography Sneak Peek ~ Matt & Renee Lacer Family

Thursday, October 18, 2018

The Lacer's.

Matt, Renee and the four kids, Serena, Conner, Cordell, and Conan, met me at a local park for a fun, fall family session. These kids were too cute and super entertaining! I laughed a lot and always have fun when there are kids involved!

I had went to school with Matt since kindergarten and I don't think I had seen him since graduating in 2004! It was nice to catch up with him and his sweet wife Renee. She was born on my birthday, and my middle name is Renee, so I always liked to think she was named after me, even though that's probably not true ;)

They are busy parents with full hands and full hearts <3

Here are my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs