Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn George Jeffrey

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My beautiful cousin Miranda just had her third sweet little baby last Saturday. Welcome to the world George Jeffrey <3

I absolutely adore newborn sessions. Snuggling with a brand new baby is just the best. Capturing some sweet moments for parents to cherish is just as good too.

Baby Georgie was so so so good good for his session! He is 9 days old when these were taken and I couldn't have asked for a better baby to photograph. I just love him to pieces <3

Congratulations Neil, Miranda, big sister Violet, and big brother Forrest. Georgie is the perfect addition to your family <3

Here are just a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs