Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Isla Maude

Friday, October 18, 2019

Isla

My brand new niece Isla Maude <3 She was born September 23rd and weighed in at 7 lbs 9 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. We're all so thankful she's finally here, healthy, and oh so cute.

She's 11 days old in these photos and just a sweet as can be! I've been getting in lots of snuggles and kisses, my heart is full <3 Even Alan starts to go through baby withdrawals when we go a few days without seeing her. Before she was born he told me he was going to hold her a lot, and he has.

I can't believe Hazel Grace is a big sister! I love watching her give Isla kisses and hugs. She always tells us when we're ready to leave "don't take my baby!" I'm sure she will be the best sister ever <3

Congratulations Keith, Angela, and big sister Hazel <3 What a blessing it is to watch our family grow <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs