Photography Sneak Peek ~ Edison 9 Months

Monday, June 8, 2020

Edison <3

He is 9 months old and just as cute as can be! He's got some little teeth poking through, big brown eyes, and his little adorable mohawk was just the icing on the cake for me!

He is such a happy baby. We played patty cake & peek a boo, he just loved that.

He was perfect for his pictures! His little hat and overalls were just too much <3

May and June are definitely some of my favorite months to shoot in. Everything is so green and lush, I love how dreamy is make the photos look.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing such a great article and it's helpful for everyone. Great Post!.

    lighting supplier China

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs