Getting to Know Me

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Getting to know me...


Let's see, I am 29 years old and have been married to my love, Alan, for almost 11 years. We live in a 1400 sq ft ranch style house in the city on 1/3 of an acre. Currently we do not have any children or pets. I am lucky enough to not have to work outside of my home. I am a housewife and proud of it. 

I try to live a peaceful godly life, and be a supportive, loving wife, and be a helpful, caring friend. 
I am an only child, which might explain a lot about me haha!
I love to cook and bake. LOVE IT!
I love to craft, sew and be creative. 
I love decorating my home. 
I love cleaning and organizing. Really I do :) 
I love shopping, thrifting and finding great deals. 
I love spending time with my friends and family. 
I love to travel and getting to see new places and meeting new people. 
I love photography and my Mac with almost 18K photo will agree lol! 
I love to keep busy and to help others.
I love gardening and flowers.
I love sunsets and sunrises if i can get up early enough :)
I love pink, that color makes me happy!
I love that I love in a place where we get all four seasons, it's just beautiful.
I love pretty, feminine, shabby, dainty things.
I love the ocean, the beach and all its beauty, I actually think I should have been born a mermaid.
I love cute fluffy animals. Someday I will have one.
Smiling's my favorite and I love to make people smile.
I love Hawaii! I could live there, see above mermaid statement :) (The picture above was taken this last February 2015 in Kauai) heres a few more from that vacation some are Maui and some are Kauai





Blogging is new to me, I've recently discovered bloglovin.com and it peaked my curiosity even more about blogging and all that fun stuff. I started following a ton of my favorite blogs and with the push help of a friend and fellow blogger, I got up the nerve to create my own. I hope that I'm interesting enough for the bloggers world. I guess time will tell! I don't exactly excel at any particular thing so I guess most of my posts will be lifestyle posts, you will definitely get a great variety. I can't wait to share more!

I am looking forward to this new adventure!

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better :)
Toni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs