Feel Good Friday ~ Pretty Petals

Friday, August 7, 2015

I just love pretty things, especially flowers! They make me so happy and they always put a smile on my face. They just give me that 'feel good' feeling. Whether they are growing in my yard or brought home to me by my loving husband, I adore them.

Here are a few of my favorites that I've enjoyed this year so far.

These Hydrangeas were a Thinking of You / Get Well Soon gift 


Just because I love you bouquet of Roses and Carnations from my Hubby

Clematis that is just so beautiful and out of control at my father-in-laws house


Little Lady Bug on a Sunflower in my backyard


My favorite flowers are Peonies that grow in my backyard in the Spring


Roses and Hydrangeas cut from my garden 


Stargazer Lily and Roses from my Hubby on our last anniversary


Pretty little arrangement I put together last Fall


The world needs more beautiful, sweet & pretty things. I hope you have a happy & great Friday :)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs