Blood Moon / Super Moon

Monday, September 28, 2015

I joined in with the millions of other people in looking up at the sky last night. By the time I realized that the moon was already up, I almost missed it! 
I snapped a few of the Blood Moon and left my camera set up and waited until the total eclipse was over and then took a few of the Super Moon. 
This was my first attempt at photographing the moon and let me tell you it wasn't easy, and I know they aren't perfect! Good thing I have a few years to practice and mess with my settings before the next one in 2033! Happy Monday everyone! Did you look up at the night sky last night?

2 comments:

  1. You took these pictures!? They look so cool !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!! I guess I can do more than, families, babies and flowers ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs