Quick Little Mountain Getaway

Monday, September 21, 2015

We decided to squeeze in a quick little getaway to the mountains last week. We spent Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in a great little campground surround by beautiful pine trees and pretty little aspen trees that were all changing colors for the fall. 
We hiked, went to a secluded hot springs, and spent cool evenings around the campfire.
We soaked up some glorious mountain air and sunshine. The blue skies were so pretty.
We found an amazing, little privately owned, garden alongside the lake that was just bursting with flowers and beauty. It was so serene and peaceful.
We spent some time at the lake, watching the birds and taking in the sites. My hubby went on a ride in the razor to the top of the mountain ridge and had an awesome view of the valley. 
I love where we live and that we can drive a few hours in any direction and it feels like we're really getting away. Idaho is so beautiful and the drive up towards the McCall/Donnelly area is just awesome! The Payette river and the pine trees and mountains are just glorious! Here's a few of the photos I took this last weekend while walking around exploring. 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You definitely took way more (and prettier) pictures than I did on our trip lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It was so pretty up there, I just couldn't help myself :) I can't wait to see the pics from your anniversary weekend!

      Delete
    2. Wow! Such beautiful scenery! You do awesome work!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I really enjoy it...I think I must take after my mom :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful now that's my kinda camping lol!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs