Thank You...Thank You...Thank You

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I just want take a little time and thank all of you for following along and reading my blog. Thank you for all the likes, shares, comments, and encouragement, it means so much to me to have your support. Thank you for taking the time our of your day to read a little bit about what's going on in my life.

It's not easy for me to put myself out here, I have always feared rejection, and the world is not always so gracious, so you all and your kind words mean the world to me.

I follow this person, heysweetpeaon Instagram, and wanted to share her post of encouragement about how I'd like to be more on social media. I couldn't have wrote it any better myself. Here's her post...
"heysweetpeaDear one: You don't owe social media. So forget all the should and should nots, and start sharing what you're ready to share. 
Post that awesome selfie when you weren't wearing any make-up. Post that big camera photo that makes you feel so ridiculously beautiful. Post that blessing, that behind-the-scenes, that crazy obstacle you've overcome.
But above all: Share with courage. Listen for the words you're supposed to say. Care about the lives your stories will touch.
And then wait. Not for the likes, or the comments, or the numbers. But for the one person who says, "I needed to hear that today." Because that's it. That's the only checkbox you need to check. You do NOT need to be everything to everyone. You do NOT need to be more authentic, or more popular, or more like that "one girl" you follow on here. You just need to show up as you are and share what you're ready to share. Because there, nestled in between all the should and should nots, is a feed (and a person) so ridiculously worth following."
I hope that someday I can be that person for someone...

To live a life where you put other's needs first. That someday something you say will be exactly what someones needs to hear, and it will give them comfort. When you can honestly say that you are good enough.

Thank you again for your love & support, I appreciate each and every one of you so much and I hope you have an amazing day!

Merry Christmas & Have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs, you have an awesome outlook on life and it translates through your writing...its refreshing to read, and it helps me to be more thankful for the joys I have in my life and to not take for granted the little things...keep on posting, you are a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Deanna, your sweet comment made me tear up :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs