Go-To Date Night Outfit

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

One of my favorite things has to be Date Night with my Hubby. When we sit aside a special night to go out and we actually make plans to do something fun, instead of driving into town and asking each other where we should eat haha!

Another thing that make Date Night extra special is dressing up. I am normally a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so when I take the time and actually get ready it's a lot of fun. I always have my husband in mind when I'm deciding what to wear. I know the things he likes to see me in so I always take that into consideration. Yes, I am dressing up for myself too, and I do enjoy the extra coat of mascara and lipstick, but after all it is Date Night, and he's the one who's going to be looking at me all evening.

The first thing I pick out to wear is of course the most fun, my lingerie. I recently heard about Adore Me, it's an online membership where you can choose lingerie, sleepware, swimwear, hosiery, loungeware and more, to be shipped right to your door monthly, or as often as you choose. Free shipping and exchanges are an awesome perk as well. All I had to do was answer a few questions about sizes and style, and then my showroom was filled with the things that I like! Easy peasy! It seems like a fun easy way to spice things up without having leaving the house ;) Choosing lingerie has never been so easy! 

Then comes the clothes. I do not consider myself a fashionista by any means. Like I said before, I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I love cute fun outfits, but I struggle when I try and put them together. So when I am choosing an outfit to wear, less is more. I try to keep things simple. I usually go for a dress and a jacket, or tight jeans and a flirty top. I try to look good for my Hubby, but I have to be comfortable too!

Next is my shoes. I am not your typical woman with tons and tons of shoes to choose from. But I do have a couple pairs of fun wedges that I wear only on special occasions, and Date Night falls under that category. So I pull out a pair of my favorites and I'm good to go. I love wedges because they look good with everything and they are much easier to walk in than heels!

Finally I pick out my jewelry and accessories. I always wear the same rings, so that's easy for me to choose. Then I pick some blingy earrings, or a statement necklace, and some fun bangles. Depending on the weather I might wear a cute scarf or leggings. And I always walk out the door with one of my MK bags.

Here's what I wore on our latest Date Night.

Black Plunge Bodycon Dress from Miss Guided
Black Gladiator Wedges from DSW
Michael Kors Cindy Satchel from Michael Kors
Lingerie Set from Adore Me

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs