Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 6 Months

Saturday, October 22, 2016

My darling niece Hazel is 6 months old. I can hardly believe that! She giggles, tells stories and smiles all the time. She's sitting up, and rolling over when she's tired of sitting haha! She's starting to eat solid foods, and is just perfect in every way. She really is the sweetest little thing ever.

I absolutely LOVE taking pictures of her every month, and seeing her change and grow before my eyes. She is the light in our families life, and the joy we have all prayed for. Being there to capture all these fun milestones is just the icing on the cake.

She is loved more than she will ever know, and I just can't believe that our sweet girl is half way to being a year old.

We had some fun with this shoot, leaves, pumpkins, baskets, chairs, and of course a pink dress! Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you all for stopping by and checking out this cutie pie <3 Have a sweet and wonderful day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs