Photography Sneak Peek ~ Forrest 6 Months

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Forrest is such a little sweetie pie! Big blue eyes and lots of chub, he's just perfect, and he's already 6 months old. It feels like yesterday I was taking his little newborn pictures. Seriously time slow down.

We had such a beautiful day today. Perfect weather and lots of adorable props. Forrest was such a good baby for his pictures. 

As always I enjoyed spending time with my cousins. We had lunch, chit chatted, and had a nice afternoon.

Here are a few of my favorites...

And of course I couldn't help myself and I had to snap a quick picture of his big sister Violet <3 She was watching the ducks and just looked so sweet.
Thank you so much for all of your love and support, I enjoy doing these shoots so much, it makes my heart so happy. Have a wonderful & sweet day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs