Photography Sneak Peek ~ The Hickman Family

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Jason & Alyse have the most beautiful family ever! They are all so photogenic, I LOVED getting to take their family pictures. We had a lot of fun doing these, I just love when a family is so cooperative <3

I am currently on vacation and while visiting our friends earlier in the week, we took some time out for a photo session. Southwest Oregon is beautiful right now. The pine trees, mountains, and changing fall colors, we easily found a pretty spot for the session.

Thanks for being patient for you sneak peak, here's a few of my favorites...
Thanks you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cute! The world best family I have ever seen, love to see this great shot:) By the way I have started wedding dress store (business), in that purpose I have visited most of the blog post but that one is awesome.Thanks you please keep posting

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs