Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Ava

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Oh be still my heart <3

Baby Ava is 11 days new and is just the sweetest little baby girl! Congratulations to Nicholas and Amanda on their second child :)

Ava loves so sleep so that made her newborn session a lot easier on me. I got to pose her how ever I wanted and she didn't budge <3

She is just a little-bitty thing, weighing in just over 6 pounds. And those cheeks...so chubby and kissable! She really was a perfect little angel for her session.

We got a few of her and her adorable, big brother Colter too. I think he likes her quite a bit :)

Here's a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it and love capturing these sweet moments for you. Have a sweet and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs