Photography Sneak Peek ~ Ryan & Cecelia

Sunday, October 29, 2017

I had such a nice evening with these guys. Ryan & Cecelia are really sweet family and they have a great bunch of kids! The kids loved running and exploring, picking up leaves and sticks, as we made our way through the park. They definitely kept me on my toes!

I've known these guys my whole life. Ryan is another cousin of mine, and Cecelia and I are twins. Well not actual twins, but we were born on the same day just a few hours apart ;) My grandpa used to call me the night twin, because I was born first in the middle of the night and had dark hair and a darker complexion, and Cecelia was the day twin, because she was born during the day, had blonde hair and was lighter complected. I grew up with her as a friend and we have some great memories together <3

I just loved it when she asked me to take their family pictures <3 I get so much joy from doing this for you guys. My heart is so happy.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have  sweet and wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs