Photography Sneak Peek ~ Braeden & Carolyn Milburn Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Another sneak peek for a beautiful little family is up today.

I've known these two since they were little bitty blond headed babies. Now they're all grown up and they have their own sweet little one. Finley is just the cutest little thing ever. She is 16 months old, smart, sassy, and keeps them on their toes :) She's doing exactly what she's supposed to do ;)

Braeden and Carolyn I sure love your sweet little family, and Finley is just so much fun! I'm glad she learned how to say cheese, even if it was after the photoshoot haha! Thank you for having me take these pictures for you guys <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
 Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs