Photography Sneak Peek ~ Corra & Audrey 2 1/2 Years

Monday, April 30, 2018

How cute are these two little cousins?!?!

Corra and Audrey are just about a month apart in age and are sure to be best friends <3 Their daddies are brothers so I know that they will get to spend lots of time together growing up.

My best friends are my cousins, and we practically grew up like sisters because we spent so much time together growing up. I couldn't imagine life without them.

I can't wait to see these cuties turn into sweet little friends who actually like to hug each other and hold hands lol. Two-year-olds are fun and it's always an adventure trying to take their photos <3 Hopefully their grandma and grandpa will enjoy these photos for years to come.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs