Photography Sneak Peek ~ Nevaida 6 Months

Thursday, June 14, 2018

One of the CUTEST little girls ever is back for her 6-month milestone photos.

I have taken Nevaida's pictures a few times now and somehow she just keeps getting more and more adorable <3 Happy 1/2 birthday sweet girl <3

I told Kaleb & Brooke that I have the cutest cousins ever! BTW, she is totally my cousin :)

I just love watching sweet little babies grow up and get their own little personality, and this one is a little firecracker! I just loved when she would throw her head back and smile <3 Oh and how stinking cute is that little, ruffled dress?! That was her mama's when she was a baby.

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and beautiful day :)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs