Photography Sneak Peek ~ Cannon 6 Months

Thursday, July 12, 2018

I don't know how it's even possible, but this sweet little guy just keeps on getting cuter and cuter everytime I take his pictures!!!

Cannon Oak is 6 months old and full of smiles <3 I seriously love taking his photos, he is so cute!

We had so much fun out in the country for this shoot. Mud, sun, corn fields, hay fields, a wagon, and a washtub, sounds like the perfect evening to me ;)

Tess and Curt got in on some of the action too for some sweet family photos. I just love these guys, they were so photogenic and easygoing <3

Happy 1/2 Birthday Cannon! Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you Casey &Autumn for your help and for letting us come over <3 And thank you all for stopping by, I hope your day is sweet and beautiful!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs