Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hazel Grace 27 Months

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My sweet little niece Hazel, tiptoeing through the pretty summer blossoms. 

I love watching her. She is changing and growing right before my eyes. She's 2 years old, and 3 months, she's 27 months old. Yes, I'm that crazy aunt that is still measuring time in months. I wonder when that will stop? Every day she learns new things. Little kids are like sponges, absorbing everything. It's fun to see her enjoy the simple joys in life. Picking petals, smelling the daisies, watching the bees go from flower to flower, "oohing" and "ahhing", and asking her Auntie "what's this?" 

I just love spending time with her, and almost every time I get a chance to babysit her, we have a mini photo shoot. Five minutes is about all the patience that this girl has so I make the best of it. I love that she was more interested in the pretty flowers than in her Auntie's camera. 

Here's a few of my favorites from today...
Hazel Grace, stay sweet and kind, you are such a blessing. I love you sweet girl <3

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs