Photography Sneak Peek ~ Josh & Corinn Milburn Family

Sunday, September 16, 2018

I just loved taking this family photos last night. The skies were beautiful and blue, the lighting was soft and warm, and the smiles were endless.

I have known Josh & Corinn for many many years and I just love their sweet little family so much. We've been trying to get these photos taken for over a year! I am so happy that things finally worked out and they were able to do it.

Their three-year-old son Hayzen is so cute and full of energy! He was so fun to photograph.

These guys were so laid back, the shoot was over before I even knew it. They made it easy on me <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by <3 Have a sweet and wonderful day.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs