Photography Sneak Peek ~ Rowdi 2 1/2 Years

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

How is this girl already 2 1/2 years old? Time needs to slow down!

I've been looking forward to getting these photos done for a long time and I'm so glad that it happend. I had fun shopping for her outfits and I even dug out my old cowprint skirt for her to wear.

Little Rowdi is just one of the sweetest and happiest girls ever. She was so excited to sit and smile for me <3 I'd like to say it's because she loves me and her auntie Kristina so much but really it's because we sang "Baby Shark", played peek-a-boo, tickled her, waved at the cars that went by, mooed, barked, meowed, oinked, and made all sorts of noises lol! Kids are so much fun, and I will do just about anything to get those smiles ;)

She is smart, sassy, talking really well, potty trained, and ready to take on the world <3 Toby & Jamie, you guys have such an amazing girl!

Here are a few of my favorites...
 Singing "BABY SHARK" do-do-do-do-do-do...baby shark do-do-do-do-do-do...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and happy day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs