Photography Sneak Peek ~ Douglas & Katrina Benson Family

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Last Sunday afternoon I went on down to the Benson's home, and took some family photos for them.

Douglas & Katrina live out in the country and had the perfect setting right there in their own backyard <3 All 7 of their children are grown up now, and their grandchildren are just the sweetest. It was fun getting them all together for this occasion. Besides who could say no to homemade cake after the session? 

There were 26 total people and it went surprisingly smooth, especially since 6 of them were only 4 years old or younger. That's a lot of faces to get looking in the same direction :)

Out of respect for peoples privacy and wishes, I am only posting a few of the family photos. That is always my intention, and I will not post photos without your permission.

Thank you so much for having me take your photos <3 Here are a few of my favorites...

Colton, Kylie & Sterling
 Wyatt & Kelsie
 Billy, Megan & Beau
Bryson, Jordan, Elsie & Brody
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and wonderful day <3

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs