Photography Sneak Peek ~ Keith & Angela Slack Family + Hazel 2 1/2 Years

Monday, October 8, 2018

My brother, sister, and adorable niece, I just can't get enough of her <3

Hazel is 2 1/2 years old and has quite the personality! She is sweet and sassy, and the icing on my cake <3 I just love her to pieces! She loves to do the Hokie Pokie, and I mean LOVES it! She even takes a bow and says "thank you, thank you" after her performance lol! She is so entertaining <3

Fall is just the best time for pictures, everything is so beautiful! I just love this time of year so much.

Anyways, back to the sneak peek, here are my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by <3 I hire you have a sweet and beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs