Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kassidy & Kendall Newborn Twins

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Double the cuteness. Double the love <3 <3

I had the pleasure of photographing these adorable identical twin girls, Kassidy Morgan and Kendall Marie. 

I went to school with their sweet mama, Eva. She was one of my closest friends in high school. A few months ago she surprised everyone by announcing she was having twins! Then, just a few days later these beautiful girls were born! August 2nd 2018 at 34 weeks. Kassidy weighed in at 4 lbs 8 oz and Kendall was 3 lbs 7 oz.

They are finally home with their mom, dad, and big sister, Kira. They are 6 weeks old, growing, gaining, and doing great <3 What a blessing these two little miracles are <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
 Kassidy
Kendall
Kassidy
Kendall
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and extra happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs