Photography Sneak Peek ~ Spencer & Kendra Winter Engagement

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Spencer & Kendra.

I LOVE engagement sessions! Seriously LOVE them <3 Genuine love, closeness, and the anticipation of spending forever together, make for some pretty amazing photos.

A few months ago I took their first set of engagement photos with all the pretty fall colors. This time we were in the snowy mountain. Every thing was subdued and warm, except for the temperature. I absolutely love scenery up there, I am so glad that they booked a dual session with me last year.

Best wishes to the happy couple who will be tying the knot this summer!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs