Photography Sneak Peek ~ Kove 9 Months

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Sweet Kove is 9 months old!

He is such a happy, smiley baby. I just love his little teeth and big brown eyes. I've been taking his photos since he was just a tiny newborn and it's crazy to see how fast babies really grow up.

We also got a few pictures with his big sister and his cousins. They are all such a bunch of cutie pies <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Cousins <3 Trying to take 5 kids 4 and under is not easy, but it's an adventure! Cannon, Saylor, Navy, Brynn and Kove.
And you know me, if there is a tiny, sweet, adorable little baby at my house, I will take a picture <3 
Navy Layne 8 weeks
 Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs