Photography Sneak Peek ~ Oliver 2 Years

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Oliver

This adorable little guy is turning TWO! I always love when I get to take pictures of this family <3

Oliver still has the same striking blue eyes and chubby arms that he had the first time I met him, although I think they are slimming down a little ;)

I know I say it all the time, but it always amazes me how fast time goes and how quickly those tiny little babies grow into cute, busy toddlers with a mind all their own.

We did a little birthday/family photo session the other night and it was so much fun. We ended the night by feeding the duck and I'm pretty sure that was one of Ollie's favorite parts :)

Thanks again Shane & Jennifer, I don't need to tell you how cute you little man is <3 Happy 2nd birthday!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you all <3 Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs