Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Juniper

Friday, August 2, 2019

Juniper Jade

...dreams really do come true <3

One week old and just as cute as can be! Congratulations Tad & Heidi, she is perfect in every single way <3 I am so thankful for your beautiful blessing! God knew she needed you.

I couldn't get enough of this sweet little one. Her darling little face and her bright red hair just gave me all the heart eyes <3 I can't imagine how adorable she's going to be as she grows up. I am married to a redhead so of course I have a soft spot for them ;)

Juniper is already loved and adored beyond measure. I can't imagine the storm they have endured, but in the end, they have their rainbow.

Here are a few of my favorites...

Thank you all so much for stopping by <3 Have a sweet and beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs