Photography Sneak Peek ~ Stephanie Maternity

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Stephanie <3

I can't get over how beautiful this mama is! I absolutely love her and her growing family. I love that we could include her sweet guys into this session too <3

We had such a beautiful evening last night. My first official fall session and I couldn't be happier! So much beautiful golden hour glow! But it doesn't hold a candle to Stephanie's 36 week glow.

I can't wait to take this sweet little baby's pictures and see Harrison as a big brother <3 Congratulations Reese and Stephanie, your happy day will be here before you know it!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs