Photography Sneak Peek ~ Hope Maternity at Bogus

Monday, November 25, 2019

Hope <3

My oh my, this beautiful mama is so stunning! I LOVED our session so much <3 She is so beautiful and easy to photograph. I just love glowing mamas and golden sunsets.

WE took a little trip up to Bogus and I had a feeling that these were going to be magical. Then when she pulled that red dress out of her bag I had ALL the heart eyes <3

Hope is 34 weeks and just counting down the days until she gets to meet her sweet baby.

Thank you so much for having me take these for you, and I wish you nothing but the best <3 And thank you Nicole and Brenna for your help <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs