Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Piper Lynn

Monday, January 13, 2020

Piper Lynn <3

This beautiful little bundle of joy is 8 days old and is just as cute as can be!

I had such a nice couple hours photographing all of her sweet little features today. She was awake, content, and happy for most of that time too. She just didn't want to miss out on what was happening <3 She would look straight up at me when that shutter started going off!

She was so smiley and happy. I said it more than once while I was there, and I'll say it again, she's perfect <3 She also looks just like her beautiful mama. Big brown eyes and everything.

Congratulations Hope, you're an amazing mama <3 I can't wait to see all the amazing things you two will do together <3

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs