Photography Sneak Peek ~ Foster 6 Months

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Foster <3

How can this adorable little nugget be 6 months old already? Time seriously needs to slow down!

He is at my favorite age <3 I love it when babies are so interactive and sitting up. He loves to smile, chew on his fingers, and to lay on his belly. He loves playing patty cake and this little piggy, and pretty much everything his mama sings to him. He is such a happy boy <3

They came over to visit this past week and I am so thankful I was able to see them so much. I just can't get enough!

Happy 1/2 birthday sweet boy!

Here are just a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs