Photography Sneak Peek ~ Newborn Walker

Monday, March 2, 2020

Walker <3

Welcome to the world sweet baby boy! When I took these photos he was just 2 weeks old. So fresh. So adorable. I love when I get a new cousin to kiss and snuggle <3

Congratulations Anthony, Hannah & Big Sister Corra! He's the perfect addition to your family.

He was perfect for his session. He slept so sound. He made it easy. 

I absolutely loved watching Corra with him. She is so funny and sweet, always coming up to him for a kiss.

Newborn sessions are some of my favorites to take...obviously. It doesn't get sweeter than this. Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs