Photography Sneak Peek ~ Jack 9 Months

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Jack <3

Oh this little boy is just too cute! These pictures were so much fun, and I am pretty sure Jack had a good time too. Happy 9 months sweet boy <3

His sweet smiles and big brown eyes just melt my heart. I love this sweet and simple style session. You just can't go wrong with naked babies, denim, and overalls <3

I found this little bathtub a few months ago and I was so excited to get to use it for the first time. I can't wait to use it more! Can you imaging the adorable outside milk bath, fruit bath, and bubble bath sessions this will make?!

Here are a few of my favorites...

Thank you so much for stopping by, and as always have a sweet, safe, and beautiful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs