Photography Sneak Peek ~ Oliver's Orchard Blossom Session

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Ollie <3

If these pictures don't sum up this kids personality, then I don't know what will. Oliver is such a sweet, and fun little boy. I love when I get to photograph him!

This was the 1st session of my spring blossom minis, there'll be more to come soon!

Orchard sessions are some of my favorites! The are so beautiful and springy, but they are so short lived. They only bloom about 2 weeks out of the whole year. I'm soooo happy I decided to move up these mini sessions up, I got them taken just in the nick of time. It's been nice to get to look and edit pretty pictures while being stuck inside. 

Here's a few of my favorites of Oliver...
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a sweet and happy day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs