Photography Sneak Peek ~ William Edwards Senior Session

Thursday, April 2, 2020

William

Another senior session in the books before the world went crazy. 

My heart goes out to all of the 2020 High School Seniors. Their last few months of high school were ripped away, not knowing whether or not they'll even get to walk at their graduation has got to be a terrible feeling. 

William is such a nice, easy going guy. Soft spoken and kind, he definitely has a good head on his shoulders.

We had a nice evening at Jump Creek, I love that place. We laughed, a lot, and I risked my life (kidding) hiking around in muck boots for the perfect shot lol! Oh the things we do!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet and happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs