Photography Sneak Peek ~ Sonny 9 Months

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Sonny <3

This sweet little baby is 9 months old! I am positive that I have the cutest cousins ever <3

I had so much fun with Sonny, he could not have been any happier! So many smiles. So much cuteness! His name definitely matches his personalty.

I always enjoy Brett and the boys when they come visit. Elijah is almost 4, darling, growing like a weed, and has the cutest personalty. Sonny is happy, crawling, standing and is on the go. I'm sure he'll be walking in no time! Thanks again for coming over <3

Seriously I can't believe in just a few short months he will be a year old, time flies!

Here are a few of my favorites...
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a sweet and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs