Thoughtful Thursday ~ Evening on the Lake

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Last night we had an impromptu evening on the lake. We finished dinner, the mess was cleaned up and we turned on the tv to watch a little Netflix, this our typical weeknight ritual, when my husband said that we should go out and watch the sunset together. I don't think I could have gotten out of my recliner any faster haha! A nice warm, summer evening with my husband, on the boat, with some swimming, a little waterskiing and a gorgeous sunset, yes please!

I love surprises and my husband is terrible about them. We open our Christmas presents from each other at least 5 days before it's Christmas. He just can't wait and most of the time he slips and gives away what it is before I even open it! He's just too excited.

So a surprise like this is always appreciated, no matter how big or small it way be. I think we lucked out and choose the perfect evening for a little adventure


My husband slalom skiing, he's been doing it since he was 7. I just love to watch him. I can't even get up on two skis so this is like magic to me. Have a great evening and take time to appreciate the little things in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs