Feel Good Friday ~ Fall Decor Sneak Peek

Friday, September 11, 2015

Even though I am a little bit sad that summer is coming to an end, I am also so excited for fall! Our 11th anniversary just around the corner, the leaves changing colors, cozy sweaters and boots, and pumpkin everything, are just a few things I am excited for!



I usually wait until October before I begin decorating, but I just couldn't help myself. My hydrangeas were ready to be dried and I found the perfect ceramic tray at a second hand store. A couple dollar store pumpkins, a little spray paint,  and about 15 minutes later and I had myself the prettiest little fall decoration ever. I just love it! Total cost = $5!


I got the old 4 pane window a few years ago off of Craigslist for free, and I made the banner last year with scrapbook paper I already had in my paper stash. Really this came together so easily and it has definitely put me in the mood for fall!



I have a few other decorations that I have in the works but for now, this is the only one internet worthy lol ;)


Have a great Friday everyone :)


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs