Weekly Recap

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Whew, what a week! I am tired, so tired, but I survived :) 

The baby shower was a lot of fun, my cousin received so many cute gifts and had a great time. I can't wait for her little bundle to get here :) 

The luau was a blast! There was so much good food and the setting was spectacular, all that was missing were the fire dancers and hula girls!
Just look at this view we had at the luau, it was gorgeous!
Pineapple monkey bread, fresh coconut cream cake, my mom & I having fun!
The moving sale was exhausting, we had customers non-stop all three days. But that's the whole point of a sale, selling things! We had a little rain on Saturday, but that still didn't stop the customers from looking under the plastic tarps and shopping. We sold a ton of stuff and anything that was left over was taken to the donation center.
So much stuff! And this was Thursday morning before everything was set out!
So today I am having a nice lazy day with my husband and the tv, just what I needed after last week.

I hope you all have a great labor day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL! Ya it's pretty funny! I'm sure she would just love that I put it on the internet haha!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs