Christmas Home Tour | Holiday Housewalk 2015

Thursday, December 3, 2015

I think I have finally finished up all of my Christmas projects, crafts, and decorating! Yay! Now it's time to finish my Christmas shopping and relax. Here's just a few pictures of my Christmas decor this year. This is my first Holiday Housewalk...
I am in love with my tree this year! I was wanting a winter wonderland look and I think I nailed it lol!  White, silver, and champagne colors are my thing this year! I found all of my tree decorations, tree skirt and stockings at Hobby Lobby this year. I also love that darling little rocker, my dad had it forever and then he refinished it and gave it to me!
This snowflake pillow is so gorgeous! I found it at Kohl's the day after Thanksgiving.
I just LOVE this handmade BELIEVE sign I bought from my friend Jennifer, you can see her stuff on Instagram at #jenndesignco
A few presents all wrapped up and ready. Wrapping paper is from Target.
Someday I'll have a mantle, but until then I can improvise :)
These pretty winter branches and pitcher are from Michael's.
My most favorite candle ever is from Bath & Body Works, Marshmallow Fireside.
And YES! That's snow on the ground outside! Yippee!
Quick tip: if you have a large picture on your wall that isn't Christmas-y, wrap it in wrapping paper.
Pretty little pictures from Hobby Lobby, 'May your days be Merry & Bright' and 'comfort & joy'.
The latest and last of my DIY projects I made at a craft party, reversible blocks. The other side says 'Count your blessings'.
Console table decor, I decided to throw in a little bit of red here and there. What's Christmas without a little red?
The block calendar was another one of my DIY projects.
I love this sweet little hand stitched sign I bought from a friend at a craft bazaar :) Seriously, how cute!?!
I love this cute shabby red drawer, I put the Christmas cards I receive in it.
Pretty little floral arrangement I put together. Everything is from Michael's.
 There's just something so cozy about this pillow from Cracker Barrel and throw from Target, I just love them.
End table decor, complete with my little Charlie Brown tree in my grandma's old Mason jar and marquee 'let it snow' sign from Michael's, 
 My adorable DIY Handmade Christmas Trees brighten up my dining room.
 Dining room table decor. I thought that this was a fun way to incorporate my grandmas pearls into the centerpiece.
 The top of my fridge is where my late mother-in-laws cherished Santa cookie jar sits.
 Bathroom decor, my mom's antique bell, and an apothecary jar full of ornaments for a splash of color.
 The sweet little penguin footprints of my niece and nephews! This was seriously such a fun DIY project! This was Mason at 4 1/2 years old, Millie at 4 months, and Bennett at 6 weeks.
 My home is not large or fancy, and it definitely doesn't look like a picture in a magazine or Pinterest...but I do love what I have, so that's the most important thing, right?

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Looks like your home should be pictured in a magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I don't know about that, but thank you very much :) I enjoy it a lot

      Delete
  2. Love all of it and yes your home is always beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs