Photography Sneak Peek ~ Corra Jaye 3 Months

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Is there anything sweeter than baby smiles and fat little baby rolls? I don't think so! Well unless they're surrounded by frills and lace :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing babies, especially when they are my adorable cousins :)

Today little miss Corra Jaye is 3 months old! Where does the time go? She was an absolute angel for her session, she was all smiles and was such a happy girl :) I really enjoyed spending the day with her and her mama, Hannah.

Here's a little sweetness for your day :)

Be still my heart...

I turned my spare bedroom into a make shift studio, since it's the only room in my entire house with decent light. I just couldn't be happier with the results.

I enjoy photography so much! Weddings, engagements, families, babies, children, senior portraits, maternity sessions, still life, food blogging, and landscape photography, I love it all! But just because I can do it, doesn't mean I am a professional. I am no where near perfection, but I do have fun, and that's what really matters to me when I enjoy a hobby.

I hope this little ray of sunshine brought a smile to your face today, and thank you for stopping by :)

12 comments:

  1. Aww so cute I need to get my little guys done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And that teepee turned out awesome! :) I think you need to take pictures of me next ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Ya it's so cute, I'm kind of wishing it was big enough for me lol! My studio is still set up hurry and get over here ;)

      Delete
  3. I love her so much! She's such a little dolly! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, these pictures turned out great. ..I love the one in the old suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable I love her! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just wanted to keep her, she is such a sweetie pie! Thank you :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs