Photography Sneak Peek ~ Toby & Jamie Maternity

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Spring is in the air and you know what that means? So are babies! My cousin Toby, who I grew up with and consider my brother & his super sweet, barrel racing wife Jamie, are expecting their 1st little one in 3 1/2 weeks, a precious baby girl named Rowdi.

I was so happy when they asked me to take their maternity pictures, and we timed it just right with this 55 degree weather we've been having. I always have fun photographing these two, soon to be three. We laugh and have such a great time! Here's a few of my favorites from our shoot.
I'm not sure if I know any other couple that are so in love, and so ready to meet their sweet little girl! Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Wish there was some newborns pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I do too, hopefully we'll get some 2 month pics :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs