Birthday Freebie Haul 2016

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I love my birthday month. Emails, cards and coupons start rolling in with free stuff just for me, and who doesn't love free stuff? I know there are so many more freebies out there that are available for your birthday, but these are the ones that I receive and enjoy the most and I thought I'd share with you all.

The free merchandise I received...

Ulta ~ Benefit Roller Lash Mascara + Free Benefit, Stila & Matrix Samples
World Market ~ $10 Birthday Rewards + $10 off $30 = I bought these Wood Candle Holders
Victoria's Secret ~ $10 Birthday Rewards + $10 Rewards Card = I bought this Black High-Waist Bikini Bottom
Sephora ~ Marc Jacobs Gel Eye Liner and Lip Creme
Micheal Kors ~ Leather Passport Wallet
Helzberg Diamonds ~ Pearl & White Sapphire Earrings and Silver Floating Heart Necklace
Bath & Body Works ~ Full Size Hand Cream & Travel Shower Gel
Charming Charlie ~ $5 Birthday Rewards + $15 off $30 = I bought this Mint Fancy Flounce Dress
And the free food I received...

Texas Roadhouse ~ Birthday Club Free Sidekick of Ribs or Appetizer
Panera Bread ~ MyPanera Rewards Free Pastry
Dutch Bros ~ Free Coffee, just show them your Driver's License
Regal Cinemas ~ Regal Crown Club ~ Free Popcorn

It is so so so worth your time to sign up for free rewards programs and birthday exclusives. Here's a few links to check out that list exclusive deals for your birthday, heyitsfree, allyou, and if your local, boisedealsandsteals.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend :)

I am not being compensated for this post, I'm just happy to share some of my favorite freebies.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome I will definitely check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, hopefully you enjoy all your goodies :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! I love freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently only got into them as I read a blog about how to get freebies, and since I have been hooked lol x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs