Spring Orchard Mini Photo Shoot with Brightly Done

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year...and no I'm not talking about Christmas haha! It's springtime which means everything here in Idaho is in bloom and is beautiful!

I have been wanting to do a fun mini shoot in the orchard blossoms forever! I grew up with farm ground, the lake, and orchards all around me, and now that I'm 30, I wanted to have a few photo's of the area I grew up in. Yes I am a little sentimental.

My sweet friend Amy, over at Brightly Done, is super talented! She hand-letters and has an etsy shop, she DIY's, and has almost completely remodeled her house, she's a go-getter! She also snapped some photos of me a few days ago when the peach blossoms were at their peak.

The conditions weren't ideal, bright sunny skies, wind, and an extremely awkward model. I am WAY more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it. But out of the 100's few we took, some actually turned out really nice. I can't imagine if the conditions were ideal and my eyes would have stopped blinking, how much easier this little shoot would have been, but we laughed and had a good time anyways!

Here's a few of my favorites...
In the few days prior to taking these pictures, I had been driving around scoping out areas, and I came across this place. I had been down this road many times, but I never realized how beautiful it really was. I was hoping that these photos would turn out, and I am not disappointed! I just love my hometown and those Owyhee mountains!
And of course I love this lake. I have, and still do, spend lots of time here with my family and friends.
Thank you Amy for your patience and your ability to capture some great photos of this awkward turtle, you're a great friend :)

Thank you for stopping by, have a great week everyone :)

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Those turned out really good, even though our conditions were less than ideal LOL! I especially love those ones on the hill in the wind! Thanks for the fun outing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was fun and we got some good photos for sure! I know I just love the ones on the hill <3 I really should have posted some of the funny one haha!

      Delete
    2. Haha, you can do another post for those ones ;) lol

      Delete
  2. What a perfect place for my family picture๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful right now! You just let me know when and I'll be happy to take your family pictures :)

      Delete
  3. These photos are a dreammmm! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girls make for beautiful photos. ..love the ones on the hill, how fun

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs