Photography Sneak Peek ~ Levi & Brett Maternity

Monday, April 4, 2016

The love that I have for these two, cannot be put into words. And I know the love and strength that they have for each other, is obvious. Today I am so excited to share this sneak peek of my cousin Levi and his beautiful wife Brett. They have endured the unimaginable, and despite their heartache and loss, they have found their smiles, and now they are expecting a sweet new little one this summer. I wish them nothing but the best, they deserve all the happiness in the world.

We timed this shoot just right. The day we took these, Brett was exactly 6 months into her pregnancy and the orchards were at their peak and gorgeous!

And speaking of gorgeous, Brett is glowing, I just love that about expectant mothers.

Here's a few of my favorites from our beautiful spring maternity shoot...
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great week and enjoy this beautiful spring weather! :)

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs