Photography Sneak Peek ~ Victoria Ann 6 Months

Friday, April 15, 2016

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet & adorable little baby girl again!  Victoria is 6 months old already. It seems like yesterday I was taking her 3 month photos.

She has the most sparkly blue eyes I have ever seen, and she is such a happy baby. I always enjoy getting to see her and her mama :)

All gummy smiles and happy moments for this little one <3

Here's a few of my favorites from our session...
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Her eyes are just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll and your photos are gorgeous. ..looks like a fun day😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so adorable!! Thank you, we really did have a lot of fun!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs